Kendsey joined the firm in December 2019 as a student intern and following college graduation she officially joined our team as an accountant and tax specialist. She graduated from Kansas State University in December 2020 with dual Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting and Finance with an emphasis in Financial Controllership, with Magna Cum Laude honors. In December 2021, she received her Enrolled Agent Certificate to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. In the future, she will be working to get her Investment License.
Kendsey and her husband Colby got married in August of 2021. They have two fur babies, their cat, Willow, and their dog, Trigg. They were both born and raised in Republic County. Away from the office, she enjoys helping Colby on the farm, playing golf, and spending time with her family, especially her nephew, Ragner, who was born in April of 2021.
- Enrolled Agent, Certificate of Enrollment to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service, December 2021
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance, Magna Cum Laude, December 2020
- National Society of Accountants
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- The Public Accountants Association of Kansas