Brad was born and raised in Belleville, KS and attended Kansas State University - Salina where he earned an Associate of Technology Degree. After 10 years with a local CPA firm, Brad started his own firm in 1994. In 1997, he received his Enrolled Agent Certificate to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. In 2000, Brad added financial services to his tax and accounting services to help his clients pursue their financial goals.
Brad has been married to his wife Jill for 25 years, and they have a son Brody, who will be graduating from high school in May 2022. Following graduation, Brody will be attending Kansas State University. When Brad is away from the office, he enjoys watching Brody's baseball, basketball and football teams as well as attending and watching various racing and other sporting events with his family.
Professional Achievements and Member:
- Accredited in the field of Accountancy, Accreditation Council for Accountancy& Taxation, December 1994
- Enrolled Agent, Certificate of Enrollment to Practice Before the Internal Revenue Service, June 1997
- Insurance Agent License, State of KS, Life & Variable Contracts, July 2001
- Current member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Current member of the National Society of Accountants
- Current member of the Public Accountants Association of Kansas
- Current member of the National Society of Tax Professionals